|student:||hey government can I have some money to go to university|
|uk government:||sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man|
|scottish government:||nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you|
|us government:||no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.|
mascara packaging can get really intense???
it’s always like: MEGABLAST ULTRA LASH SUPER INTENSE BLACKEST BLACK WITH OUT BRAND NEW FORMULA ENGINEERED FROM REGENERATIVE DNA OF LIZARDS AND COMES WITH TOP SECRET ADVANCED WAND TECHNOLOGY DESIGNED BY NASA
Everytime I see this I cry. I mean look at him. At first it looks like he is laughing and then the smile turns into tears.
why was he crying?
Because everyone was chanting his name, he was overwhelmed with the fact that all these kids came to see him and his band and that his music has a huge impact on them. They were happy tears.
This seriously gets to me
WHOEVER BUYS THIS FOR ME WINS MY ETERNAL LOVE
I OWN THIS
EVERY MORNING HE SAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT HOW THE WORLD NEEDS YOU AND YOU HAVE TO GET UP
AND WHEN YOU PRESS THE BUTTON TO HUSH HIM HE SAYS “DEFTLY DONE, MADAM,” OR “IF IT’S NOT TOO FORWARD OF ME, THAT DID TICKLE, MADAM”
IT WAKES YOU UP WITH THE SOUND OF CHIRPING BIRDS BEFORE STEPHEN FRY’S VOICE
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE
THIS IS LIKE JARVIS.
A REAL JARVIS EXCEPT HE’S A CLOCK.
- Intro: State of the Hip-Hop Union Address
- Track 1: How Do My Presidential Balls Taste?
- Track 2: Obamacare For Ya Mama
- Track 3: Vetoing The Pussy feat: The First Lady
- Track 4: Rock the Vote After I Rock Ya Headboard
- Track 5: I Got the CIA Fucking With Me
- Track 6: White House Sanctioned Murder feat: Wild Joe Biden
- Track 7: Government Lockdown (Fuck the Repubs)
- Track 8: Senate Massacre
- Track 9: Executive Branch Evil
- Track 10: Harvard Hitman
- Outro: Re-Elect a Real Nigga When You See One
- Bonus Track: What You Mean Declined? (The Deficit’s Trying To Kill Me)
this track list was too good I had to reblog again